Monday, June 15, 2009

It's only June but I'm already preparing for Fall...


First off, according to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) it is estimated that each year 86,000 injuries are caused by pets. I had to make sure you all know that I am not the only one who manages to fall and break their toe in 2 places and sprain their leg all while trying not to step on their precious little puppy!


If nothing else I should get credit for the fact that Jaxx was not harmed during the making of my fall nor did the glass that I was holding break when it flew from my hand.


So once again I am on crutches and having to take some tiny little pills that make me just a wee bit silly :)

1 comment:

  1. I like you a wee bit silly!!! sorry about your fall though...
    And...Oh Yay, Oh Yay, Oh Yay!!!! You have a blog now!!!!

    ReplyDelete